28 July 2022 – Turn Talk Into Action with Dr Isabella Allan
Wellness is top of mind for us as we consider the Third Way of Working. The pandemic crisis triggered a surge in mental health issues for employees and while data might suggest the majority of people are coming to grips with wave after wave of variations the virus mutates into, there are still a minority that need to be considered. Responding to the majority, and caring for the minority is central to the idea of building team mojo, resilience and wellbeing in a hybrid working world.
This theme will be the focus of this short masterclass on one of the most fundamental challenges we face in 2022 and beyond – leader led hybrid team gatherings that enable inclusion, engagement and turn talk into action.
What will be covered
In this short masterclass we will cover the following:
- Why quality leader led meetings are more important than ever.
- How to shift team mojo so hybrid meetings are engaging for both the in-person and virtual team members.
- If hybrid is not embraced what are the implications for our people and our organisations.
This will be an interactive session aimed at providing you with some key ideas to implement in your next hybrid meeting
Dr Isabella Allan is an expert in behavioural change and has worked with leaders and boards of some of the world’s most important organisations. She is the author of the book Turn Talk into Action the shares the practical ideas that have transformed the way over 500 leaders approach the way they talk with key stakeholders. With vignette case studies she demonstrates how turning talk into action helps leaders from government, for-profit, and for-purpose, transform the way they understand the people important to their business and turn talk into action.
19 August 2022 – The Five Cs®: How to communicate effectively under pressure with Leah Mether
The success of your leadership depends on your ability to get the best out of your people.
Communication is key. It underpins all relationships and is the foundation of good leadership, a high-performing team, and a thriving culture.
But communication is hard, particularly under pressure and the ‘people bit’ is often the most challenging part of a leader’s role.
Learn how to radically improve your communication and leadership effectiveness with The Five Cs® by Leah Mether.
In this session, you will learn:
The foundations that underpin effective communication (Choice, Control, Consideration, Courage and Communication).
How to lead yourself first under pressure and stress.
How to defuse conflict and have conversations that connect.
8 September 2022 – How to stop fear from interfering with Dr Amy Silver
Dr Amy Silver is a world leader on the psychology of how fear – and other emotions – impact us at work and beyond. She enables high performance through understanding the way that fear restricts us and safety expands us. Her most recent book, multi-award winner The Loudest Guest: How to control and change your relationship with fear is a game-changer for those ready to move beyond fear.
How to stop fear from interfering:
Fear is the most important human emotion when it comes to your behavioural choices, that is why I call it The Loudest Guest. Consciously or unconsciously it has the power to interfere with what we do and can pull us further away from who we want to be both as individuals and in our working groups. It literally steals our clever thinking, reduces the power of collectives, and impacts our wellbeing, engagement and productivity. This session will talk you through the key ways in which we need to manage our fears so we create psychologically safe spaces for us all to succeed.
Upcoming Group Coaching Sessions and Topics
Previous Group Coaching
26th August 2022 | 1:00 – 2:00 PM – USE THE SPACE // How to be confidently unconfident
23rd September 2022 | 1:00 – 2:00 PM MAKE THE CASE // Stop persuading, start listening
October | USE THE SPACE // To think big, we must start small
November | USE THE SPACE // Letting go of your expertise
December | MAKE THE CASE // How to have a good argument (just in time for a family holiday!?)
* NB This schedule may change to accommodate topical trends and events
- 26th February 2021 | Control the Pace: Coping (no recording available)
- 31st March 2021 | Use the space: Confidence
- 30th April 2021 | Taking control of our diaries before it takes control of us
- 24th June 2021 | Think: How to think like Sherlock Holmes
- 23rd July 2021 | Planning: fallacy, failure and f*ck-ups – (Resource)
- 27th August 2021 | Managing messaging: positioning + pitching – (Resource)
- 8th October 2021 | Solve: stop fixing symptoms – (Resource)
- 12th November 2021 | Taking decisive action in chaos & ambiguity – (Resource)
- 25th March 2022 | USE THE SPACE // Leading With Questions – (Resource)
- 27th May 2022 | CONTROL THE PACE // boundaries prevent burnout – (Resource)
- 24th June 2022 | CONTROL THE PACE // RAPID Strategy session for NFY – (Resource)