WEBINAR - Leading in Uncertainty
Uncertainty and ambiguity are the hallmarks of modern business, and all of us fluctuate from feeling overwhelmed and uncertain, to treading water, to battling through – and sometimes, feeling in the clear before the cycle inevitably starts again.
Well, most leaders are human too, so we feel it just as acutely. More in fact. As leaders, we’re expected to handle it better – to be able instil confidence in our team by prioritising fluently, make decisions as if we have all the data and providing clarity – even when we have none ourselves.
This webinar will help you to:
- Recognise and compartmentalise different drivers of uncertainty
- Recognise your own preferences and comfort zones
- Learn the best tactics to help you respond confidently
Easy to learn, apply and recall, this is an essential webinar to help you lead, decide and prioritise with confidence in uncertainty.
How it works:
- This is a 60 minute live webinar held via Zoom for up to 100 people
- $2500 +gst, including:
- Deliberate Influence self-paced masterclass and workbook valued at $99 per person
- Webinar recording, chat text summary and resource pack